Emperor’s College has been ranked one of the top two acupuncture colleges in the United States. The school was the top ranked acupuncture college in California and the second ranked acupuncture college in the U.S.
The 2023 rankings were compiled by TheBestSchools.org, basing them on thorough research of schools accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Acupuncture and Herbal Medicine (www.acahm.org) the accreditation agency for acupuncture schools. The Bestschools.org based its rankings on the following factors.
Factors which influenced our choice of schools making this list as well as their relative order include the following:
- Quality of faculty, not only as practitioners of acupuncture but also as researchers advancing the field
- Comprehensiveness of the training program, including hands-on training
- Success in training students who can lead the field
- How long the school has been in existence and its reputation for excellence during that time
- Doctoral program in acupuncture, not required but a plus for a school