For the second year in a row, Emperor’s College has been ranked one of the top two acupuncture schools in the United States. The school was the top ranked acupuncture school in California and the second ranked acupuncture and Oriental medicine college in the U.S.
The 2016-2017 rankings were compiled by TheBestSchools.org, basing them on thorough research of schools accredited by ACAOM, the accreditation body for acupuncture and Oriental medicine schools. The last time TheBestSchools.org ranked AOM colleges was 2012.
In 2015, Emperor’s College was ranked #1 in California and #2 nationally by TheBestAcupunctureSchools.com which based its rankings on a peer assessment survey sent to administrators from all of the AOM schools accredited by ACAOM.
The top 10 acupuncture and Oriental medicine schools in the United States:
- Oregon College of Oriental Medicine- Portland, OR
- Emperor’s College of Traditional Oriental Medicine- Santa Monica, CA
- New England School of Acupuncture- Newton, MA
- American College of Traditional Chinese Medicine- San Francisco, CA
- AOMA Graduate School of Integrative Medicine- Austin, TX
- Bastyr University- Kenmore, WA
- Five Branches University: Graduate School of Traditional Chinese Medicine- San Jose, CA
- Maryland University of Integrative Health- Laurel, MD
- Northwestern Health Sciences University- Bloomington, MN
- Pacific College of Oriental Medicine, Sand Diego- San Diego, CA